Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Lunchtime Stroll


Lunchtime Stroll
Originally uploaded by Dowbiggin
I went for a walk today during lunchtime. I needed to mail off my passport renewal, and I also needed to release two travel bugs (it's a geocaching thing) I've been holding onto for too long. I ended up going in search of two geocaches, and as I walked along some retention ponds, I found a great spot to sneak up on the waterfowl. You can't tell, but I took this picture through an intricate spider web.

I was kicking myself multiple times for not bringing a camera out with me. The weather was perfect: a tad chilly, but sunny and fresh. I was also using my iPhone to look up information about the geocaches I was seeking, so it was a bit cumbersome to keep switching back and forth between the geocaching app and Hipstamatic or my iPhone's default camera feature.

I think my new resolution, then, is to take a camera with me EVERYWHERE. All the more reason to pick up a little Canon SD1300 IS for myself now too.

No comments: