Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hey Dad, Look at THIS


Hey Dad, Look at THIS
Originally uploaded by Dowbiggin
This is actually from a week or two ago, when we were staying in a hotel in San Diego between Christmas and New Year. I was out sick from work yesterday and did not get a chance to take any pics or sit down and upload something. So this is going to be my pic for January 7, 2011.

What I loved about this was that it really embodies so much of what we enjoyed about our time spent in the hotel room. We faced Coronado Island and a wonderful view of the harbor. My son spent a lot of time looking through binoculars at the water and boats. We had two pairs of binoculars, so sometimes both he and my husband stood gazing out at the sailboats and occasional Navy vessels.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Cute picture. Found you on the flickr 365/2011 group.