Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The things that keep me up at night!

So, last night I was working on the handout of a project for my technology students. This is sort of a reward project for how hard they've been working on their big spreadsheet and graphing project. I did the project myself, using a 14 oz. bag of M&Ms, and then started making the Word document (which I will later post as a PDF for the kids to view).

Problem is, the image files from my digital camera are so big that it was taking FOREVER to get them to behave in Word the way I wanted them to.

Enter iMovie. I love iMovie. Have I mentioned how much I love iMovie?

I decided, at some time after midnight, that it would just be faster to make a video. So here it is.

I hope you like it. You'll need QuickTime installed, preferably the most recent version.

No comments: